Sunday, August 20, 2006

Forget about Jesus LOL. I'm on a Jesus ROLL!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And because I believe in equality in retardedness:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh holy fuck! The mujahideens are at my door! I go now...

7 comments:

  1. Hwahahahaha!

    You're still going to hell, but you are seriously funny, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew, my friend, you've just been snarked first-class. Be grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should've seen it coming. Nyarharhar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post really got me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, what the fuck happened to Squid? He hasn't been updating any of his blogs for about a month now. I need my dose of internet fuckery.

    DEAR MR VILLANUEVA:

    Updates please. Unless someone already murdered you, that is. If so, can you tell us if there's beer in hell? Thank you.

    ANDREW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hold on to your panties. Updates will be up within the week. And yes there's beer in hell. That is, if you don't mind drinking it from the goatse guy's famous orifice.

    ReplyDelete