Friday, April 13, 2007

Fuck You (For Lack of a Better Title)

Okay, so I'm a little bit busy these days. Between settling into a new house and developing new TV shows that I hope would make me fucking rich so that jailbait would line up to have my abortion, I'd rather spend my free time catching Zs rather than posting retarded articles online. And so, to keep you entertained while I make my bread, here are a few pictures from Party Flashers. Check out that site for more awesome tittie pics. Anyway:










2 comments:

  1. I could never visit your blog without me minimizing the browser window. Geez!

    I'm loving them nekkid kids though! And the chicken photo gives me a boner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be of service. And next time, do not be embarassed when you're looking at pictures of nekkid kids. Pedobear sayeth: embrace thy fuckery.

    ReplyDelete