Thursday, May 31, 2007

Snark! (UPDATED)

My life online is one of occasional snark attacks. I’m not complaining, mind you. Only a total moron would risk going online as an internet asshole without preparing himself for the hate that would come his way eventually. If you want to go around the internet acting like some kind of cyber alpha-male, you’ll attract other fucktards like a woman’s cunt attracts starving zombies.

And so, there are a few of you who wait for my posts in the hopes that I’ll be thrown crotch-deep into yet another retarded internet argument.

CONGRATULATIONS, ASSHOLES!

UPDATE:

A bud of mine named Mike just messaged me asking for more cases of Squid Versus Retards. Lemme see...

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

Okay, that's about all I can remember at the moment. Now die happy, Mike.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely the handiwork of the Squid. Pwned with a capital "P", man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The devil made me do it. He was very convincing after the third shot of Gran Matador.

    ReplyDelete