Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Holy Shit, I'm an Artist!

To steer your attention away from the fact that I have no update worth your time today, here are some old drawings stored in my hard drive. I drew most of these as monster designs for !okA tokaT and Nginiiig! Suffice to say none of them ever saw the light of day. Well, the tikbalang did in an episode of !okA tokaT, but that's about it.

When people ask me why I draw only in black and white, I always say it's because I'm a great fan of old-school lithographs. Makes me sound more like an artist. The real reason is because I'm no good with colors. But you don't have to know that, right?

Anyway, click on the pictures to view the full-sized images.














8 comments:

  1. awwww...

    they're bootiful!

    nice work, squid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you. The hand job's on its way now. Pierre is considered the best in what he does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive indeed. you have the making of an M.C. Escher. You are the typical artist prototype -- very creative yet very pessimistic. I hope you are not suicidal or anything weird? Good combination: atheist-artist. A universe without god is really shitty but at least there is freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thankee. More like closet atheist. And nope, I'm not suicidal. Weird? Is writing a love letter using one's own blood considered weird? Because if it is then I'm not going to admit that I did that once in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squid, would you happen to have stuff I could use for a tattoo design. Mine of course. Back shoulder blade. I've been meaning to make one myself for a longtime but never got the time. Inspire me, puhleeze? No? Kk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why maybe I do at that. Tell you what, my scanner's gone bonkers so I'll use my parents' instead when I have the time and I'll mail them to you. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to fuck you. Fuck me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay... here it goes.... ready?
    FUCK YOU.

    ReplyDelete