Sunday, April 20, 2008

Super Inggo at ang Super Tropa Trailer (UPDATED)

There are two major reasons why I haven't been posting very often:

1. Super Inggo at ang Super Tropa.
2. I'm a lazy bastard.

Since the second reason doesn't put me in a very good light, let's just stick to the first one. And that leads me to a trailer of the show below. Note, however, that this isn't the trailer shown in cinemas after the movie SupahPapalicious, starring Vhong Navarro and Makisig Morales. I think that one was pretty awesome. The fact that I wrote that trailer and the episode it refers to doesn't affect my judgment at all. I'll post that here soon as I get a decent copy of it. What you are about to view is a trailer done last year merely for marketing purposes. The asskickage has improved a lot since this was made, trust me.



To embed, use this code:



UPDATE:

Oh look, if you Google "Super Inggo at ang Super Tropa" you get this post on the top of the list. Take that, Synergynator Erwin Aurella.

This is an opportune time to promote the show so I'll be posting Super Inggo at ang Super Tropa Production Notes in this blog. I was thinking of creating a whole new blog for that but I decided my life isn't interesting enough for me to have two online journals. Anyway, the first of these posts can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Uhmmm... trying to not sound stupid... How can I embed this video on my blog if you allow me?

    ReplyDelete