Monday, July 13, 2009

Why Do You Bother?

Apologies to everyone who’s been waiting for me to update this blog. I really don’t know why you bother. There are a jillion more interesting things on the Internet.

Then again, if you really do need to hear me speak out of my ass on a regular basis you can join me on Facebook. For some reason, when you search “Randy Q. Villanueva” you get my profile page. In Japanese! Weird. The name's Squid Villanueva, dammit. I wouldn't be caught dead with a sissy-ass name like Randy. Jeez.

So is Songs of the Salamander kaput? Nah, I’ll get around to writing posts here again some day soon.

Then again, Jesus said he’d be back real soon too. And we all know how that turned out.



4 comments:

  1. blogging hiatus is a necessary evil. :)

    love,
    nobe

    www.deariago.com
    www.iamnobe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you say so, randy q.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't wear out the name, scuzzbags. Uh, whoever's name that is, I mean.

    ReplyDelete