Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pity Fuck Blues


I ain’t never left a woman but I have lost quite a few.
I ain’t never left a woman but I have lost quite a few.
This one said: I love you, baby, but right now I’m leaving you.

I got the blues. Lord, I got the pity fuck blues.

See, I thought we’ll be forever, but forever wouldn’t do.
See, I thought we’ll be forever, but forever wouldn’t do.
I ain’t sorry that I met you but I’m sad I made you blue.

I got the blues. Lord, I got the pity fuck blues.

I’ll get nekkid out of pity but then after this we’re through.
I’ll get nekkid out of pity but then after this we’re through.
You see, love may be a reason but I have my reasons too.

I got the blues. Lord, I got the pity fuck blues.

I ain’t never left a woman but I have lost quite a few.
I ain’t never left a woman but I have lost quite a few.
This one said: I love you, baby, but right now I’m leaving you.

I got the blues. Lord, I got the pity fuck blues.

2 comments:

  1. I read somewhere that Robert Johnson sold his soul to the Devil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at his eyes!

    ReplyDelete